John777

New Maps

John777

Hi, I wanted to share some maps that I modified some time ago and that do not give problems ... I also have maps made by me that were not anywhere else if you are interested in uploading them here.

EizZy

Could you show the list of maps (mapnames) and some screenshots?

John777
11 hours ago, EizZy said:

Could you show the list of maps (mapnames) and some screenshots?

Hello, I pass the link of one of the maps that you modified last year, how you can know the map of Arcade Shoping Center that is on the servers has its problems ... as objects that move generating different types of bug and complicating the game of the players. Well this version does not have any of those problems since I made many improvements to the map and it is much more playable than the previous one.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y16t4l9gpn816ld/Arcade+2018.rar

Edited by John777

EizZy
В 12.07.2019 в 23:33, John777 сказал:

Hello, I pass the link of one of the maps that you modified last year, how you can know the map of Arcade Shoping Center that is on the servers has its problems ... as objects that move generating different types of bug and complicating the game of the players. Well this version does not have any of those problems since I made many improvements to the map and it is much more playable than the previous one.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y16t4l9gpn816ld/Arcade+2018.rar

Why Shopping? On current Shopping, which available on ZombieManiya I didn't saw any bugs that may cause problems to gameplay.

You could describe in details about this to me in private messages. Also there you could tell about other your works.