Fox

Complaints To The Administration Server

69 сообщений в этой теме

wednesday unban?

Your ban is permanent . Numerous breaches of the rules of the server.

Поделиться сообщением

Your ban is permanent . Numerous breaches of the rules of the server.

ok but show me the numerous breaches  i dont know  what are you talking about?

PD: others players violate constantly the rules and they are not punished.  example: malina :v

Поделиться сообщением

she is a good player so she cant get banned she dont violate rules  auto healing is allowed.   moderation too much partial :/

Поделиться сообщением

Hello Admin, am having difficulty with demolition lv 70+ with the camouflage grenade launcher which neither you can sell or drop and therefore making it impossible to acquire the rocket launcher upgrade with this level because it require more space in the inventory. Can the camouflage grenade launcher be corrected to be able to sell or drop it? 

Поделиться сообщением

OK, now that i have reached Lev80+, the grim reaper is now part of the initial arsenal when i appear. the new problem is now that the reaper has an occasional tendency to just blow up its user when using it as well as those near him (other players). Sorry to the other players that also blew up with me when i use the reaper. Oh well....:fool:

Поделиться сообщением

17 minutes ago, Win_7 said:

OK, now that i have reached Lev80+, the grim reaper is now part of the initial arsenal when i appear. the new problem is now that the reaper has an occasional tendency to just blow up its user when using it as well as those near him (other players). Sorry to the other players that also blew up with me when i use the reaper. Oh well....:fool:

But i did notice that never happened the the reaper that was bought in the trader. I will post a follow up and see if my hunch is right.

To the admin, just trying to point out some bugs in the game and helping other player too. I hope this is not off topic.:bye:

Поделиться сообщением

On 12/11/2016 at 6:30 PM, Win_7 said:

But i did notice that never happened the the reaper that was bought in the trader. I will post a follow up and see if my hunch is right.

To the admin, just trying to point out some bugs in the game and helping other player too. I hope this is not off topic.:bye:

Sorry, did not workout. You still blow yourself out together with any team mates near youuuuu!:dash1:

Поделиться сообщением

i Just wanted to post my thank you to the admin for a wonderful job on the scope or iron sight of the m202 and RPG weapon. Nice modification. Also m202 seems to have stop blowing other players when it explodes. Three cheers to the admin!!:boyan:

Поделиться сообщением

With less power than before

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/3/2017 at 6:20 PM, Hichal said:

With less power than before

Yes, i noticed that before it takes about 4X4 rounds to open the police precinct armory door, Now it takes about 6-7X4 rounds before it opens. That's about 40% decrease in power.:fool:

Поделиться сообщением

so it's better if it ain't fixed XD

Поделиться сообщением

On 3/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, Hichal said:

so it's better if it ain't fixed XD

Yes, it would have been nice it the admin retained the m202's power, but on the bright side, it did stop other players from complaining when you accidentally blew them up! haha.:D

Поделиться сообщением

definitely yes :D 

Поделиться сообщением

With the new modifications done with the game, new problems as a demolition keeps appearing about 25% of the time when the trader menu opens up the rest of my inventory becomes frozen. You cannot buy any items and when you exit from the trader no arms or weapon appear in the screen so you would not be able to use any weapon at all!! No grenade, pistol or knife even, well except money, that you can throw but will not do any good against the Z haha. Nothing at all and it keeps happening quite frequent. (1 out of 4 or 25% of the time) and forces me to commit suicide or disconnect from the game. Quite exasperating! :dash1: Please sir administrator, kindly find the time to fix this new bug. Thanks in advance.

Поделиться сообщением

Hello administrator i have question for u, will hunter perk ever be fixed?? cause now its broken,slow and weak,got lvl 40hunter  ,lvl10 gun is better faster and stronger than lvl 40 gun.....perk is fun, but in stage like it is now ,its not worth to invest  in it.

Поделиться сообщением

On 4/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, Win_7 said:

With the new modifications done with the game, new problems as a demolition keeps appearing about 25% of the time when the trader menu opens up the rest of my inventory becomes frozen. You cannot buy any items and when you exit from the trader no arms or weapon appear in the screen so you would not be able to use any weapon at all!! No grenade, pistol or knife even, well except money, that you can throw but will not do any good against the Z haha. Nothing at all and it keeps happening quite frequent. (1 out of 4 or 25% of the time) and forces me to commit suicide or disconnect from the game. Quite exasperating! :dash1: Please sir administrator, kindly find the time to fix this new bug. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the update admin. the bug in the trader disappeared. :lol:

Поделиться сообщением

ingame name Fujii

banned on KillingFloor://95.31.20.232:7714

for what reason i do not know. and must have been a long time ago since i havnt played for a while

also my m8 just got banned because he didnt think and typed cunt ingame

his name: Beebob

and it was on this server : KillingFloor://95.31.20.232:7707

Поделиться сообщением

Despite all the improvement of the sites with new weapons and perks, the old problem of the RPG exploding when hitting other players instead of just passing thru them (the players) still remain. Could someone from admin please fix this?? Thanks!!

Поделиться сообщением

1. Despite all the improvement of the sites with new weapons and perks, the old problem of the RPG exploding when hitting other players instead of just passing thru them (the players) still remain. Could someone from admin please fix this??

2. Also could you please add an additional new weapon on and after Level 110 for Demolition? Motivation is so poor to improve after Lv 100, unlike the weapon improvement for support which goes on up to Lv 140.

3. The information on most of the perks when selecting perks in the perk selection page is either blank or appears as ~~~~~. English would be nice if you can fix this. I noted that this is the case in the stat page and that is an improvement.

Thanks Admin and more cheers to such a great site!!:D

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу